Buddhas World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India`s way to the 21th century

2 posters

Go down

India`s way to the 21th century Empty India`s way to the 21th century

Post by GreatBuddha Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:04 am

can someone correct my essay today? Very Happy
----------------------------------------------------
Today`s India is a firm believer in traditions and technology

In the last century India grew very fast to one of the biggist countries with a very high technology rate. This essay should explain the way and the clash of tradition and technology in India.

The most of the one billion Indians are living in big towns near the modern life. They have mobile phones, internet access and a lot of things needed in the 21th century. However there are a lot of rural living people at the near of the cities how prefer the tratidional life.

To explain the contrast me must look back to the past. After a long periode of beeing a english colony India got the independence in 1947. The revolution was totaly without weapons and a great success. As a result India had started to get their own political way on the big world. Indeed India got a part of the Cold War and had fight with many internal problems and broke apart.

Long time India was devided in different cultures with different languages. This made the process to becoming a political unit very hard. Consequently India started to reform the state in the 80`s. "Traditional is ermbracing technology" was the course of action. As a result tradition is a fundamental conzept that will sustain future growth in the country. India respects education and knowlegde and created a effective healthy sector.

Furthermore the democratic goverment invested a lot of money to build up the infrastructure. A lot of people moved to the cities which are growth very fast. In a nutshell India`s democratic society had arrived the 21th century. Although there is still living a rural population besides the business.

Now the IT-sector is the importants factor in the econimic and in India growth a new big middle-class. The result is, that lifestyle in India has become for a lot of people better, but they didn`t lost their identity. In the metropolis of the country you see western styled people, but traditional jobs like rickshaw drivers too. A very interesting mix-up of two ways.

In my opinion India had done a very nice job. After a hard time they got their independence and lost it very fast by dictators. But after the war they reform their country without braking tradition and made their own way. This should be show us, that it could be possible to find a way for nations with different sub-cultures. India should be a very nice example for other asian or middle-east countries too.
GreatBuddha
GreatBuddha
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1303
Alliance : [SoB]
Registration date : 2007-11-05

http://www.alpha-lions.de

Back to top Go down

India`s way to the 21th century Empty Re: India`s way to the 21th century

Post by osokaman Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:37 pm

Today`s India is a firm believer in traditions and technology
sp
In the last century India grew very fast to one of the biggist countries with a very high technology rate. This essay should explain the way and the clash of tradition and technology in India.
help to explain some of the tradition and technology in India past to todays present time.

The most of the one billion Indians are living in big towns near the modern life.
In a country with a population one billion most live in cites and towns that represent modern day life.

They have mobile phones, internet access and a lot of things needed in the 21th century.
which are some of the things needed in 21th century life.
However there are a lot of rural living people at the near of the cities how prefer the tratidional life.
However there is still a minority of people, most living in the rural of the country that prefer a more tratidaional way of life.
we
To explain the contrast me must look back to the past. After a long period of being a English colony India got the independence in 1947. we could look to India's resent past. After a period of (how many years)of being an English colony India revolted an won their independence in 1947.

The revolution was totaly without weapons and a great success.
<-----delete

As a result India had started to get their own political way on the big world. Indeed India got a part of the Cold War and had fight with many internal problems and broke apart.

Long time India was devided in different cultures with different languages. This made the process to becoming a political unit very hard. Consequently India started to reform the state in the 80`s. "Traditional is embracing technology" was the course of action. As a result tradition is a fundamental concept that will sustain future growth in the country. India respects education and knowlegde and created a effective healthy sector.

(how much money ?)
Furthermore the democratic goverment invested a lot of money to build up the infrastructure. A lot of people moved to the cities which are growth very fast. In a nutshell<----delet India`s democratic society had arrived the 21th century. Although there is still living a rural population besides the business.

Now the IT-sector is the important factor in the economic and in India growth a new big middle-class. The result is, that lifestyle in India has become for a lot of people better, but they didn`t lost their identity. In the metropolis of the country you see western styled people, but traditional jobs like rickshaw drivers too. A very interesting mix-up of two ways.

(what dictators? none stated above)
In my opinion India had done a very nice job. After a hard time they got their independence and lost it very fast by dictators. But after the war they reform their country without braking tradition and made their own way. This should be show us, that it could be possible to find a way for nations with different sub-cultures. India should be a very nice example for other asian or middle-east countries too.

Not bad GB. I think you should add a paragraph above talking more about some of the traditional way of India's people
you put it in your opening. I also though India only had camels and nukes. Wink
osokaman
osokaman

Male
Number of posts : 333
Alliance : [SOB] Death Squad
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatBuddha Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:09 am

hey thanks my friend, it was a great success. the problem was, I could wrote a lot, eg about the problems of the globalisation, but it wasn`t alloud. I just have to wrote a essay with less then 500 words and only positive things... Very Happy

btw, camels are at iraq, india has elephants... Wink
GreatBuddha
GreatBuddha
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1303
Alliance : [SoB]
Registration date : 2007-11-05

http://www.alpha-lions.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content